| CRYSTAL QUEST® Eagle® Mid-Size Whole House Water Filter® provides you with great tasting water. Removes hundreds of contaminants from water. |
- In Stage 1 ,, water flows through a 20" sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt. Also extends the life of the water filter and prevents damage.
- In Stages 2 and 4 , water flows through two beds of Eagle Redox Alloy (oxidation/reduction process) media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc.
Read More About Eagle Redux Alloy
- In Stage 3 , water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- In Stage 5 , water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from your drinking water. Read More About GAC
- In Stage 6 and 7
, water travels through a special blend of natural calcium carbonate medias which will alkalize/ionize and remineralize the water and raise the pH level of your water. This process reduces acidity in the body and will produce natural calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium ions that can be absorbed 100% in the human body.
- In Stage 8 , water travels through bed of gravel. It provides backwashing support & polishes off the water.
- In Stage 9
, water flows through a powerful magnet (greater than 12,000 gauss) creates magnetic field in filter for magnetic resonance activation of the water. This process lowers surface tension, increases solubility and increases absorptivity. This process also alter the physical characteristics of water-borne minerals so they do not cling to pipes or equipment surfaces. It also controls lime/scale build-up plumbing corrosion protection.
- In Stage 10 , water flows through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's, insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents) if present in water.
- In Stage 11
, water passes through a 0.2 micron Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane. Ultrafiltration (UF) is an important purification technology used for the production of high-purity water. UF is effective for the removal of colloids, proteins, bacteria, viruses, parasites, protozoa and pyrogens (e.g., gram-negative bacterial endotoxins), other organic molecules larger than .01 micron, and most other water contaminants known today.
CRYSTAL QUEST® Eagle Whole House water filters are fully shipped with filtration media already in the tank. WE DO NOT ship filtration media separately for our customers to pour in. The system connects to the main line of your home and filters all the incoming water to it. They are Shipped complete and ready to be plumbed in. They are available either with MANUAL or AUTOMATIC
back washing valve system! Replacing the filtration media is easy and simple and you can purchase it right here..